Microplane 8″ Interchangeable Blades: Angle, Flat, Round
Prepare to enjoy carving with these versatile tools with replaceable and reversible blades that may be turned for use on the pull or push of a stroke.
- Reversible for push or pull direction and features replaceable blades.
- Easy snap-on and snap-off process to save time and space in your shaping bay.
- Blades made from high quality hardened stainless steel for long lasting use.
- Blade Replacements available in Flat, Round, and Angle.
- Handles made of glass-filled nylon for added stability.
- Handle measures 14 7/8″ in length and 1 3/8″ in width.
- Materials: Blade made of 400 series stainless steel.
Microplane blades have a shaving effect on both wood and foam. They are smooth enough to be used for flattening and finishing and do not cause chipping when working against the grain of the wood stringer. The Flat and Round Blade makes shaping the likes of Surboard Swallow Tails, Flyers, Wings and other tight areas an easy (Ideal for PU, EPS or XPS Foam)